On the twelfth day of Christmas, Australian Bush Flower Essences gave to me… Waratah (Telopea speciosissima).
We’ve reached our last Essence in this series, and hopefully you have started putting some of them to use this Christmas (or are at least planning to as soon as you get your Essence!).
So far this series, we’ve looked at eleven Australian Bush Flower Essences that can help you this Christmas to:
- Day # 1 – open your heart;
- Day # 2 – manifest the life of your dreams;
- Day # 3 – forgive the people around you;
- Day # 4 – commit to positive changes in your life;
- Day # 5 – maintain your sense of calm;
- Day # 6 – become more sensitive to others’ needs;
- Day # 7 – deal with an overwhelm of events, foods & information;
- Day # 8 – balance your mind, body and spirit;
- Day # 9 – improve and nourish your personal relationships;
- Day # 10 – increase your levels of energy;
- Day # 11 – take time out for yourself if you are a carer;
We’ve covered many different aspects of Christmas, and many different viewpoints, but we have one very serious issue still to address: for some people, Christmas heralds a time of sadness or depression rather than a time of joy. It serves solely as a reminder of what is missing from their lives and can cause much mental and emotional anguish when it arrives each year.
At any time that a person is questioning their existence and facing very hard times, there is one Australian Bush Flower Essence that comes to mind instantly (to be used in conjunction with seeking other professional and medical help, of course): Waratah. You will most commonly use this Essence as part of the Emergency Combination due to its quick effect and ability to help you see the ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ – ensuring you seek any help you may need.
Let’s take a look at some ways that using Waratah Essence can help to make this season brighter:
- Preventing despair: If your holiday season isn’t shaping up to be what you had hoped, then Waratah Essence might be helpful for you. Most of the time, our Christmas season doesn’t match the ‘greeting card’ image that we have in our minds, but we need to put the illusion of Christmas aside to ensure we don’t suffer from ill emotions as a result of unrealistic expectations. By helping you to expand into your heart more, Waratah Essence ensures you enjoy a Christmas full of love and joy, despite circumstances around you.
- Re-connect to the greater field around you: If you have ever felt as though you are all alone, it is because your emotions and circumstances have made you actually disconnect yourself from the greater energy field of love from which we come (of course, you can never really disconnect yourself from your Higher Source, it can just feel that way when you ‘block’ the connection through negative emotions). Waratah Essence helps you to ‘take heart’ and re-establish your connection to Source, to ensure that you are well aware of the world of support out there to get you through Christmas.
- Peace on earth, goodwill to all: It may sound a bit clichéd, but Christmas is traditionally that one time of year that we are supposed to forget our divisions and seek to create a united community (even during World Wars, there was often a cease-fire on Christmas Day). Waratah Essence can help you to pause and contemplate the possibility of acting from your heart – instead of from your head. The path to peace can only be found once we find peace within ourselves, and so Waratah Essence can help us on the road to a better world this Christmas – one person at a time.
Well, that’s it for this series! I really do hope you have enjoyed reading each day’s post, that it has provided you with an insight into different ways you can use the Australian Bush Flower Essences, and also has given you much food-for-thought this Christmas.
Thanks for reading and I wish you a wonderful Christmas filled with joy, happiness and every pleasure you could wish for, and a New Year filled with every one of your goals fulfilled! I look forward to you reading my blog again in 2011 and thank you for your company this year.
Yours in flowery Christmas-cheer,
Clare ~ Baliena Flower Therapies
© 2010 Clare Chapman T/As Baliena Flower Therapies, All Rights Reserved
I would love for you to leave your comments below about this post & if you would like me to cover any particular topics or questions in future, just send your request through via my website.